Welcome!

Welcome! This blog will chronicle my efforts to document, through my artwork, the landscape and the buildings around me. I hope to learn about the history of the beautiful place in which I live and to share that with others through sketching, painting, and writing.

Buy my artwork! I maintain a website where all of my affordable artwork can be viewed and purchased easily. The site is here: Libby Fife Fine Art

Please feel free to leave a comment or to email me.
libbyfife@ymail.com

I also maintain a studio blog which is looser in format. Check me out there to see what else I am doing:
http://quiltedcraftsman.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First Light
8" x 10" acrylic on wrapped canvas
available: $65 + $10 USPS or free local delivery
PayPal
email: libbyfife@ymail.com
One of the advantages of being an early riser is being able to see the sunrises. It is always an amazement to me that there isn't a giant traffic jam on the roadways with people trying to get a look at the first light of day. Maybe this is more of a solitary activity; who knows? This piece was inspired by what I saw at the side of the road, pulled over just outside of town (Valley Springs). So beautiful and absolutely free.


Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or to send me an email: libbyfife@ymail.com